Thursday, July 26, 2012

True Self

In an effortless act to re-present myself authentically, without 'trying' to be something, I've decided to share via this blog.

Blogging in general seems to imply that I'm going to have more to say than can be captured in a Facebook update or a tweet (here's 140 characters flyin' at ya..)
But rather than having something to say,
I think it's more along the lines of having something to reveal. Something really simple: me.

Of course, I'm sitting here nearly paralyzed trying to figure out what will be interesting to read.. in this world of mass content. That's always it - say something that will draw others in, engage them..

Instead, for my own selfish reasons, I think I'll just say what is -- as a practice of being instead of doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment